Monday, October 27, 2008

BABY BRODY WILL BE HERE SOON!

Extended family & friends had a baby shower for my niece, Ashley Park and her soon-to-be-arriving baby boy, BRODY!! She's due around 12/15 -- right after her own birthday!

Isn't this the cutest baby belly?







We held the shower @ Kaffe T' Latta -- where Ashley has worked for about 100 yrs!!!
It turned out to be a great venue -- very intimate & just the right size for all the people who came to bless Ashley.





The cake was a replica of Brody's new crib quilt .....



Aunt Carrie had these darling water bottles made ......


Your's truly made the floral centerpieces .......



And needless to say - the food was delish!!!! (did you notice the pretzel 'fish'?)
I don't think there's anything better on the weekend than a big 'ole brunch buffet!
AND Lori, Ashley's mom, put together a SO cute candy bar -- everybody got to take home a little bag full of yummy stuff.




Here's the soon-to-be Auntie Amy, Great -Aunt Karen & GRAMMA Lori!
(yes, I do love saying Gramma!! Lori - you'll find it's the best name anyone will ever call you!)


Couldn't exit without pics of the packages ---- Lots of packages!!!!
Did you 'catch' the fish theme thruout?!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BRODY & KISS OFF ALL THE SUGAR!!

3 comments:

Rachel K. Lincoln said...

I love the fishy theme!
We all know he'll be a fisherman in no time!

Wish I could have been there, it looks like you had a wonderful time!

Jenna Tunes said...

Oh wow. That turned out so cute! I think Brody and Leo got the most adorable showers ever!
I look forward to seeing them side by side in December.
Ashley looks great. I'm still crossing my fingers that we'll have the chance to see her before she has him!
Great Job on the decor mom!

julie6566 said...

I love the pictures of Ashley. What a beauty! Amy can't stop talking about Brody. She is so excited to be an aunt.