Sunday, February 24, 2008

Am I a Gramma or a Mommy?

OK --- I finally broke down & started my own blogspot :)

Trying to get pictures ready to send over the web has become too time-consuming, so what better way to get my feet 'proverbially wet'? So -- here you go my first full week with my adorable grandson, Leo!

5 comments:

Tamar said...

Yay for you, Beckster! :D

I absolutely LOVE these photos of little Leo!!! I actually see a lot of Jen in him. Don't you think? I'm glad you're doing this, so then I can "catch up" with you guys, too! Tell Jenna I love her and I'll call her when I get a chance to talk...

Learning to Love said...

I am so excited you decided to blog. I've been wondering what that little man looks like now! Tell Jenna I said hi!
~Talia

Beth said...

hi becky...found you from tamar's blog:) your little grandson is a doll! glad to see you are all doing well!

Leah said...

Hey Becky
I didn't know Jenna had a baby How great. How old is he? I just had a baby in October a little girl. It was so good to see your blog. Blogs are so great! Talk to you later.
Leah (Gledhill)Harris

Tammie said...

Hi! This is Tammie Mabry - do you remember us! Your grandson is adorable! I bet your the perfect Grammy!!!