Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I'mmmm BAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKK!
Well, sadly, my few weeks with Leo, and oh yeah, his mommy & daddy & auntie, are over. What an amazing 4 weeks. Being a grandparent allows you to relish every moment (even the not so cute ones!) It was amazing to me to see Leo change literally overnight. One week he's interested in hands, the next week feet. I think the coolest thing about the whole month was that from the beginning I sang to him & (of course) he loved it. By the end of the month it had become kind of like our own little 'language'. He would just 'zero in' on whenever & whatever I would sing to him...... his personal fav? 1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians!!! Makes him laugh everytime! Brings back LOTS of memories of my girls and how music became such a big part of their lives -- I hope it's the same for Leo. His daddy & I had an evening last week where we just stood together over Leo's crib & sang songs together to him ...... does Leo have a cool Dad or what?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment