Sunday, March 30, 2008

Find Your Style




"Find Your Style" - I LOVE this show -- check out their website & find your own personal decorating style. For those of you who know me well, decorating is something I absolutely love. I took the 'quiz' and my results were spot on! -- **Traditional elegance meets modern lines**

Here are a couple shots of our living room (dressed for spring/summer).

Check out the show -- and have fun! http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hfys

4 comments:

Tamar said...

I LOVE this show, too! I like your living room photos...you've always had good taste, Bekster :)

Jenna Tunes said...

Well, we don't have cable, so maybe you could video tape it for us. hee hee. I said video tape!
I always love the way you dress your house for the seasons! Maybe I can be like you someday.
Looks georgeous, dahling.
Love you.
J

Tamar said...

I took the quiz and I'm "ethnic eclectic"...imagine THAT! :)

Viv said...

Hello Beckie,
I saw your comment on Beth's blog so I took the opportunity to check out your blog! WOW, what a beautiful grandson you have and a genius to boot! Welcome to Mimihood, isn't it wonderful? And of course I love the pics of your house--beauteous as always. Tell gandpa howdy for me.