

jiggedy-jig ........
The only thing that makes me "OK" with leaving Leo & all the 'kids' is that I get to go home to the best husband in the world! I am so thankful for him and the life we have together ......
and especially the fact that he willingly (?) lets me spend time in SD without him.
LOVE U HONEY!
SO ................ back on SouthWest! (Did I mention I've already earned a free rewards trip?!?!?!)Thought you'd appreciate my view from the air!
Couldn't resist a parting shot of the fabulous luggage towers at the Sacramento Airport ----probably the most creative art I've seen in an airport. I LOVE IT!
Till next time ........
1 comment:
The Tunes love having both mimi and grandpa ken here with us. If we had it our way - you'd take one last plane trip down here together, and Stay Here!
Post a Comment