Sunday, May 4, 2008

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPOTS ....






is the beach in Oceanside. I can literally feel things unravel in my head and body at the beach ........ and there's something magical about the pier at night (as you can see from the picture).

Jenna, Sam and Leo took me for a visit Thursday night - squeekin' it in before I went back to Yuba Duba. It was probably the perfect night - breezy, but not cold - just needed a hoodie.

Leo promptly fell asleep in the cool ocean air, but was gallant enough to take Mimi for Coldstone ice cream before we took him home for the night to fall asleep listening to 'wave' sounds.

Good night & good bye my sweet prince........

1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family. It is so nice to get away. The ocean at night just is so relaxing. I love it. I wish I had gone on your trip with you.