Sunday, January 4, 2009

LEO'S 1ST BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

We can hardly believe Leo is ONE already!! Where did the time go? Well, for that matter, Ken & I can hardly believe that Leo's mommy, our own 'baby' is almost 30!!! In just a SNAP of the fingers ......... :)

Auntie RaRa & Uncle TT proudly hosted Leo's first birthday party ~~~

Heffe was SO disappointed that he didn't get a lick of icing!!


Leo wasn't too sure about 'diggin' in to those banana cupcakes -- even if they did look like his favorite animal! voovoo
The funniest part was this long row of adults stretched out in front of this little boy ...... singing & taking video & pictures ..... Leo LOVED it when we all sang the birthday song --- in English & Portugese!! What a lucky boy!
I'm pretty sure Leo thought we were all crazy!!
Leo probably had the most fun at the 'after-party' .... when Uncle TT taught him how to manuever the stairs & chased him all around!!!

Simple times ..... special times........

Did I mention we LOVE this boy!?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!

No comments: