Sunday, January 4, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Rachel & Trev --- We missed you!

Well -- life is full of surprises and this Christmas was no exception. Jenna,Sam and Leo planned a road trip -- first to Yuba Duba for the week BEFORE Christmas (isn't there a poem about that!?) and then on to Portland to celebrate the holiday with the Tunes clan ...... well, just in case you hadn't heard --- THERE WAS A TON OF SNOW IN PORTLAND!!! and even tho they decided to fly from here -- flights were cancelled due to a snowed - in airport ........ so we got to celebrate together after all!
They did eventually make their way north-- and stayed thru New Year's --- AFTER the snow melted a bit.

Here are some highlights of our
~ ~ 12 days of Christmas ~ ~
. . I KNOW there's a present in here
- - - somewhere


And now, I'll show it who's boss!


Of course, EVERYTHING must be climbed on!

SUCCESS



COOKIN' W/MIMI ........
believe me, this was SERIOUS BUSINESS ....
EATIN' MANDARINS ... skin & all!!


CHASIN' raindrops
&
runnin' thru puddles w/GRAMPA!!
(Must I mention he was SOAKED
till we were done --- but what fun!!)

RIDIN' my new PLASMACAR from
David & Judie !!!!! love that thing!

wouldn't YOU like to ride on my
BeauTiFul BalLooN?

Uncle Pete sent us a 'blast from our past'
. . . TASTYKAKES!!!


and Grampa certainly wasted no time
introducing them to Leo ----
I think it's called bonding?


. .Don't you LOVE the look on that face ?
. . . Leo's, I mean!


An honorary ride for Mom-Mom Keifer &
Aunt Kathie!!

This little rocker has a lot of history ---
It made it thru 4 Keifer kids (Beckie's side
of the family), 2 Miller siblings and
sundry other friends & family.
Mom-Mom Keifer would be proud Leo.

Headed out for yet another round!

Oh yeah, he DID fit some sleep
time in there somewhere!

Makin' music with Dad & Grampa

Leo's first 'beater lickin' ....
Hmmmmm.......this tastes familiar

Definitely NOT(yet)a 'beater' guy!
Can you believe it?

Another outside excursion with Mom & Dad
. . . I can't figure out why they BOTH
want to hold onto my hands!

OH --- that's why! .....

This picture takin' is for the birds!!
Seeeeee? there IS better stuff on the ground!

Kickin' the tires with Grampa ......
One last Jazz Session .....
. . .'Trainin' for the Future!

and One Final Picture with Grampa & Mimi

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
&
TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

4 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Oh my goodness, Beckie! He is just beautiful!!! You look like the two of you are just LOVING being grandparents! :)

Rachel K. Lincoln said...

We wish we could have been there!!
Leo is growing so fast...can't believe it.
Love you!

Jenna Tunes said...

I have to admit that I was a little excited to be 'snowed out' and to get to spend a little extended time with you guys.
Now I've got to figure out which pictures I should post from the trip! You always beat me to it.

Andrea said...

Becky, thanks for leaving me a comment! Your grandson is so cute...looks like you guys are loving being grandparents! How nice that they were able to spend so much time with you guys at Christmas!
Take care!