Sunday, September 21, 2008

HERE WE ARE IN PARADISE AGAIN!!!!!

Well, actually Murietta, but I'm pretty sure Jenna & Samuel think they live in a great place!

This time my brother, Pete (1 of 4), came with us! He was able to spend 10 days in CA with us & knowing we would be having a nice, long time together, we decided to spend part of that time in San Diego with all the 'clan'.

I was able to go down a few days early, flying into Orange Co @ the end of the day,so got to have dinner with Rachel & Jenna before we headed our separate ways. It's not very often just the girls get together - so we treasure those times ...... I have the best daughters in the world!!!



I got in some LEO time too ---- finally, some pictures with MiMi AND Leo!





On Saturday, Pete flew out from Philadelphia into Sacramento, Ken met him @ the airport & they flew on Southwest together into Ontario, picked up a car & drove to Jenna & Samuel's.

This was Uncle Pete's first trip to SOUTHERN CA & his first time meeting Leo!

I think they both liked each other ......


And what's a visit without plenty of pictures with our boy?!?!

Here's one of my favs!!

We celebrated Jenna's (29th) birthday ---
ooooooooooo my baby's gettin' old!!!!!!
But, like Jenna said, it just wasn't the same
without Trevor ......
[It was the first day of deer season for bow-hunters
and this was Trev's first year! (no deer yet!)]

2 comments:

Leah said...

Great pictures! It is so great you all got to have some family time it is the best! It is so hard when you family lives so far away. I don't know if you know this, but my mom and dad will be moving in June to Florida. I am so sad and so are they! On brighter note it is good to see all the great pictures of your family and of all the great looking food! I wish I was there with you all!
Leah

Mama Mia! said...

These are amazing pictures! you do have Gorgeous girls - and that grandson of yours!!! SO cute!!! Thank you so much for gracing us at my shower - you're one of the most delightful people I know! Oh, and I wanted to tell you that the gift bag you brought is proudly displayed in Mia's room - like I could throw that masterpiece away!!! and it hold all her dozens of bows and headbands! Thanks again - you're wonderful!