Monday, September 1, 2008

Jenna & Samuel's New Digs!

Jenna's been working hard at getting their
new house pulled together & I've finally
got some new pics to prove it! I think she's
pretty talented in the deco department.
Don't you love this vignette? She painted
the buffet all by herself.

The living room --- the drapery print has
huge taupe peacocks on it!

Their elegant, little dining area......


And their restful bedroom......

Like all our homes - their's too, is a work in progress
and they're having so much fun!
Next post ----- the kitchen & TV room?

2 comments:

Tamar said...

Go Jenna, go Jenna!

Love the crib :D

You have a knack for creating beautiful, soothing spaces. And I'm obsessed with peacocks, so I'd love a close-up of the drapery peacocks...

Jenna Tunes said...

It's so sad when your mom gets to blog about your new house before you do. Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop mom. Maybe I'll get to the TV room before you do. Tamar - I'll have to take a shot of those drapes for you. Got the material at Wal Mart for a Dollar a yard. Bargains are great!!