Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mimi's Here for Valentines...

MiMi's Back!!!

And she brought new STUFF with her!!!


She & my mom always take me to*Bux ....
I kinda like it too....



For my special Valentine......
and then the fun begins!

Move over BAKERELLA!!????
The Goods!


The Recipe via the Web...


And the Bake-off Begins!

M-M good .... oops! wait once,
that's the CAMPBELL'S tag...



In case you can't tell --
THAT'S CHOCOLATE!!!!
who new making truffles could be
so MESSY!!!


Me & Ra .... one of my valentines!


Waitin' on the goodies!

Man... bakin' is hard work ....
takin' a lunch break .. ...
good ol' Submarina...



Voi'la ... the piece of NO Resistance!!!!
These were the BEST truffles I've ever had
... and I have never really liked truffles!

Almost as good as Sprinkles!!


Worn out from all that cookin!

The cutest Valentine's couple in Murietta!

I'm pretty sure Leo's lookin' for that crazy Mimi of his!!
Keep an eye out for me Leo -- next time
I'll bring Grampa with me!

1 comment:

Jenna Tunes said...

So so so looking forward to the next visit. Actually, we might be up your way before you come back down here.
Loved our time together.