Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Not in Kansas Anymore, ToTo!!!


Just couldn't resist posting this pic that Ken took right outside our front door this afternoon. I was headed to the dentist's office - rushing out the front door - and was stopped in my tracks by these beautiful cloud formations -- I think they're Cirrus clouds ......

This wasn't the only one -- there were probably 5 -6 huge clouds as far as you could see - just filling up the sky --- they were fantastic!

They reminded me of what it would look like if you took a huge ostrich plume and bent it into a 1/2 circle --- so feathery & beautiful!!

Thanks Lord for your amazing creation!


(PS -- we submitted the photo to Weatherbug!!! Fun!)

2 comments:

Jenna Tunes said...

OOooh! So cool. Good ol' Yuba City. It can be so beautiful.

Learning to Love said...

So, I was wondering if you might be able to e-mail me a few pictures of the decorations and candles, etc. from Jenna's wedding. I wanted to show someone the colors and feel of the wedding.