Saturday, July 19, 2008

LEO is 8 months today!!


Yikes --- it's been a month since I've posted anything! Sooooooo, thought I'd better get busy and at least let you know I'm working on it.

We left Wednesday a week ago to drive to Murrieta (for those of us in NoCal -- that's relatively close to Oceanside/San Diego) Jenna & Samuel bought a new house and moved to Murrieta a month ago - so Mom & Dad loaded (and I mean LOADED!!!!) up the Explorer with all the little and not so little extras that they never had room for in the apartment & headed south........

More pics later, but couldn't resist posting this one ...... we stopped on I-5, in the middle of nowhere, hoping for some good grub - but got confused - 'cause after seeing this sign, we weren't sure if we had taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way & ended up in a couple different countries....... would that be China or Mexico? Funny stuff.

No comments: