with a PROJECT to tackle!!!
With a new house, there's always a project to be
done & that's just right up Ken's alley --
He LOVES it.
Ken & Jenna headed to Home Depot
for all the paraphernalia:
(that's decorator talk for 'guy supplies'!!)
I know it was good for both of them to be able to
work on this together.
Ken fixed a bunch of sprinkler issues for Jenna &
Sam -- but here's the MAIN EVENT ---
building some sort of support/retention at the base
of the back fence - so the neighbor's yard doesn't
end up in the pool! . . . . . .
AND DOESN'T COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!
Sam got a good start on digging out a channel in
dirt that's like concrete!

Don't let this picture fool you ---
Jenna is definitely more than cute support!
I think she single-handedly completed one of
those fence sections!
It's an on-going project --- but I'll post the pics of
the piece de resistance when they finish!
Talk about blood-sweat & tears!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment