to a perfect trip .....
Our last evening - Mimi & Grampa took Leo with us and spent the afternoon with Rachel & Trevor and the dogs at their apt. We headed over to a new sushi restaurant - called "BAMBU". It was a beautiful night & the restaurant had a lovely outdoor seating area with a fire pit that absolutely mesmerized Leo. What a great baby he is -- he just loves 'people watching'.
We headed back to Murrieta just as the sun was setting --- and were surprised by the balloon races along the way. Ken & I celebrated an anniversary some 10 years ago (or more?!) by booking a morning champagne flight in Napa --- one of the most memorable things we've done .... so watching these silent giants travel across the sunset sky just makes me feel so peaceful.
2 comments:
Just when i thought I knew everything about you (wink wink)...Love the hot air balloon story! How cool!
A hot air balloon ride is definitely on my "to do" list! I'm glad you had such a good time. Makes me miss you guys...
Post a Comment